Mindfulness and Interpersonal Effectiveness:
with evidence based DBT Skills Training
Program, we skip holiday weeks)
with Lisa Wessan, LICSW, CLYL, RM
“What is shareable is bearable and what we can name, we can tame!” - Dr. Dan Siegal
· Ability to communicate effectively with other people and reduce your social anxiety?
· Set healthy boundaries?
· Be assertive, cope with conflict?
· Negotiate solutions with dignity and respect?
· Say "Yes" when you mean yes, and "No" when you mean no?
· Become bulletproof to others' approval or disapproval of you?
If you responded “YES” to three or more of these questions, you will receive great value from this program.
Mindfulness, Interpersonal Effectiveness, Emotion Regulation, and Distress Tolerance skills are taught in order to reduce self-destructive behaviors and learn more adaptive ways to manage painful emotions.
WEDNESDAYS: Teens (14-17) start
(18+) start 11/06/19.
Teens 4:15 – 5:45 PM; Adults 7:30 - 9:00 PM.
WHERE: 234 Littleton Road, Suite 1-B, Westford, MA 01886
FEE: $700 for the semester [new students please read The Five Steps to Enrolling in a DBT Skills Group.]
For DBT articles, videos, reviews, and registration information please visit www.LisaWessan.com.
[Please complete the Contact Form before we speak on the phone]
Copyright © by Lisa Wessan 2019. All rights
Return to DBT MAIN PAGE